Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2015 Year in Review pt. 3

Our family's third and most important celebration of 2015 was the wedding our our daughter Christina to Curt Christopher Smith.
St. Luke's United Methodist Church
Houston, Texas

 Christina and her bridesmaids
Christina and her sister Roseanne, maid of honor 

Christina and parents
Christina chose to wear my wedding dress, which made me so happy!

getting ready to walk down the aisle!


just married!




The reception at the Junior League of Houston

The beautiful floral arrangements were 

The cake was made by Susie's Cakes

The newlyweds' first dance

My husband Bob giving the welcome speech and prayer


parents having fun :)


guests having fun!

At the end of the night, ribbon wands were waved 
to send off the bride and groom

 I had to include photos since Christina and I made these wands ourselves.  I think they look pretty wonderful, if I do say so myself!



It was a beautiful wedding and a day we will always remember!










No comments:

Post a Comment