Friday, April 12, 2013

My Favorite Color


Green has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.  When I was a little girl and asked “what is your favorite color” I always said “green”.  Even though every other little girl I knew said “pink”. 

We had a green car when I was very little that I absolutely loved.  It was huge with “wings” (i.e. fenders).  Those were the days before child seats and seat belt laws.  I used to lay in that ledge in the rear window.  It was big enough for a couple of kids at least.  When my parents sold that car and bought a new one I was heartbroken.  The new car wasn’t green (and didn’t have those wings either).

I still love green and was happy to read recently about a study 
 that suggests the color green enhances creativity.

Last year when I remodeled my studio I painted 2 of my studio walls that color.


Besides just making me happy, I hope it makes me more creative too!

No comments:

Post a Comment